Forward - From the Heartland of Carolina

This is a continuing story of the journey Forward shared by 2 people, Lynne and Tom. Both love to LIVE life to it's fullest, which currently means spending lots of time outdoors, working on various projects from gardens to patios, flowers to vegetables, sunrises and sunsets, birds and woodland critters, and spending time with family. Don't forget to check the monthly archives, and please feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Now I am officially back also :)

While Tom managed to get back into our blog and post I was still shut out ~bummer~ After some very frustrating days of rejected names and passwords we decided to delete me from the blog and Tom would re-invite me under a different e-mail and password. VOILA - it worked and here I am. Now I have to read up and figure out how to post my own pictures since I will be doing a lot of 'girly' stuff from here on out that will involve decorating, crafts and hopefully linking to some online 'parties' - I just need to figure out how to do all that stuff.

The last 7 years have been a rollercoaster for me (starting back in the 2005 entries will catch you up) and I am really looking forward to some quieter times, back to the gardens and decorating our home in the country style that we love. Please feel free to stop by anytime and follow our story as we 'move forward' in this wonderful life and be sure and leave us a note .......

much love - Lynne

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Welcome back :)

20/10/10 9:32 PM  
Blogger Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

Hey Lynne, thank you for joining my blog, 'magazine your home'. Looks like we have something in common. I would love to follow your progress as we redecorate our homes. Have a great day!

26/10/10 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home